It's time for Round #4 (the final round) of Stock Charades 2013! As I said in my recent Journal post, I wish I could have done more of these over the Summer, but sometimes life intervenes. So let's end it big.
This final round is different from regular Stock Charades; instead of guessing the image I am trying to recreate, the object is to tell me about an object in this image - namely, that knife. The more you figure out, the more points you get. Think of it as a mini ARG.
Those of you who have followed this account for some time will know that this knife is one of my most valued possessions. Here are the questions and associated point values:
1) What is this knife's name? [5 points]
2) What does its name mean? [2 points]
3) What is the name of the experimental storytelling project that tells about this knife (among other things)? [3 points]
4) According to these stories, who gave me this knife? [7 points]
5) According to these stories, this knife and its siblings were all made from the shards of shattered larger blade; name the shattered larger blade and two of my knife's siblings. [10 points]
Please send me a note with your answers. You do not have to answer every question.
Deadline for this Round: 05 OCT 13 - 11:59 PST
The person with the most points when this Stock Charades Tournament (i.e. this round) ends will win a 3-month premium subscription to dA. Good luck.
Throughout the competition you can keep tabs on the Leader Board here: jademacalla.com/stock_charades…
For the most up-to-date info on this Round and the overall competition check this Journal Entry: jademacalla.deviantart.com/jou…
Download for the full-res image.
Photographer and subject: me
** PHOTO-REF DISCLAIMER **
In light of the nature of Stock Charades, it should be pretty obvious that
these images do not make ideal photo-refs (e.g. under (or over) exposed,
motion blur, weird cropping, etc.), but if you happen to have a use for them
please feel free to use them for whatever you like. And yes, the rather odd
angle of the knife in this image is intentional, just so you can see it for the